Sunday, May 27, 2007

Aaaaaaand we're back!

Yes folks, we're back... well I am anyway.
Still a bit jetlagged but those weeks in South Korea were great. The country is a breathtakingly beautiful, weird, dirty, spiritual, futuristic, traditional, spicy, friendly, proud, lovely place to be. It's so full of cool things to look at that I just couldn't stop taking pictures. I had to stop in the end because me little Nikon Coolpix 460 started complaining that it couldn't read the memory card.
I managed to get in just over 1400 (most of them crap) and in the end the memory card was fine and all the pictures made it back home. I will post pictures as soon as I've had a chance to sift through them all.

For now, here are some of the sketches I did to keep myself busy on the various trains, planes and automobiles.
Enjoy, gamsahamnidaaaaa!





No comments: