Friday, January 16, 2009

Pencil portraits

Recently I moved my studio into a space a bit closer to home (instead of a half hour bike-ride it's now a four minute walk!) and whilst settling in I decided to do some drawing. As you do, keeping the skills as honed as possible. I'm sorry I'm rambling...

Here's a portrait I did a while ago for Revu in a same vain as one I did earlier in the year (this one).


Here's another one I did jsut for the practice of one of my all time favorite celebs. His eye got stuck a bit too far to the right (I didn't notice it in time), that's why that stupid little arrow is there.
I thought it'd be nice to give him a bit of colour, all be it gray and pink.
Can you guess who this wrinkly rocker is? First one to get it right wins...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Martijn,

Ziet er goed uit: Noel Gallagher.

Behalve de gelijkenis van jouw drawing, verraad natuurlijk de document-benaming ook alles: Noel Gallagher.jpg haha

Buissie