Thursday, November 27, 2008

Anistration or Illumation...

For over two years now I've been making illustration for this company named Valori (a client of Bureau aan Zee who in turn commissioned me). I've done about 10 now and they all depict a person showing managing skills (management being one of the main products of the company).
In some more of my recent animation experimentation I decided to try and find a way to get a bit more life in an illustration I had already finished and these works were perfect candidates.
So I ripped them apart, stood the resulting pieces up on a virtual stage and let a virtual camera move around them.
Although it started out as an experiment I couldn't resist making something 'real' out of it. So I did this little clip, which could be seen as an ad for Valori.
Let me know what you think.



ps: please excuse the stupid post-title.

No comments: